Thursday 29 December 2011

Epiphanies and Video-games

So, at this late (not very late but it feels late considering I didn't go to bed last night) hour I have come to the fairly unsurprising conclusion that I am a lazy cunt. Pardon my German.

I've been on my Christmas holidays for nearly two weeks now and the most proactive thing I've done is when I went out and bought Fable III (that I had been eyeing since it first came out), which, I will add was on sale and I got it for a terrific twelve euro.

Now I'm just playing the damned thing all day...

I almost have no time to spend my usual countless hours on facebook...

I had planned to spend my time blogging about things that are worth while, things that people might actually want to read.

As I write this post I realise that this will probably never be read since there's no embedded links and that I have no following. I am the only person that reads my blog.

If one should read this they may note that some of my posts actually have a few "responses" but I will enlighten you now by saying that these are just my own attempts at making my blog look busy.

I have also experienced a slight epiphany that I may not really be God, which, as one can imagine, is difficult to accept...

No comments:

Post a Comment