Monday 5 December 2011

FRAK YEAH


When I think about BSG and how long it's been since the series finale I get quite emotional. The show was epic and I miss it. So when I saw this article on what BSG: The Animated Series would look like I was ecstatic! Even though I knew this was just some artist on Deviant Art making fan art I had hopes that the Galactica would return. 
I'm not a super BSG nerd; I never watched the original show. And unfortunately I can't bring myself to watch the original ever. Why? Because I'm still in love with the '04-'09 version. I hated Caprica. It nearly ruined BSG for me. I loved the idea, but it was poorly written and executed. So, imma thinking, by this logic, I actually don't want to see another spin-take of the show... (There is actually going to be another spin set to air sometime next year in '12 which I am both excited and bummed about.)

BUT then I recall how much I like the Clone Wars (and this one) and how that opened up whole new narratives to the franchise. The way it was animated too, was awesome. 


Yes, I've convinced myself. An animated comeback would be very welcome. It could possibly focus around some character we have never met before and everything could be from their perspective. Maybe a passenger on one of the other ships? That could be watchable.. Yes, yes...

Good. Fine, so say we all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment